Thursday, May 24, 2012

Reading 25 Reflection


My attitude and thoughts 15 weeks ago were completely the opposite of now. My attitude towards reading has completely changed. One way I can say that I’m improving my abilities to read and understand what I’m reading. Another way is that I learned new methods of how to understand and help me while I’m reading. Being in groups also helped me what was the reading was about. It also made me see others point of view about a particular subject. I was able to interact with others instead being by myself and doing my work to myself.  Fifteen weeks ago I would read and move on. Did I understand what was I reading? No. Now, I read and make sure I understand what I’m reading. I highlight important facts, main ideas, and vocabulary words, annotate, and reread the content. My experience in reading 25 was amazing, fun, interesting, active, and satisfactory. Fifteen week ago I wasn't sure I wanted to stay in the course because I thought it would be all about reading but it turned out the opposite. I have no regrets enrolling in this course. I enjoyed being in this class. Overall, this Reading 25 was worth it.



P.S. Thank You Professor :)

Keep up the good work.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for being willing to share your thoughts (especially on video). Your input in class discussions enriched the class. Best to you in your future endeavors as you move on to a 4-yr. university.

    ReplyDelete