Sunday, March 4, 2012

Self-Regulatory Behaviors


The component that I have the most difficult in my academic success would be time management. It challenges me the most because being a full time student and having a full time job gives me less time to study. I go to school on Tuesday and Thursday. I work the other five days of the week. I try my best to do my homework, study, and do other school assignments I need to finish when I come out of work. After work I’m tired and hungry which takes more time away from doing school work. Days when I have spare time I’m in the streets doing errands that require all the spare time I have. Most of the time I’m not home because there is so much things I have to do in a little bit of time. Sometimes my mother asks me to go do some stuff for her and instead of saying no I go do it. Since I’m in a relationship it kind of takes time away from studying to but mostly is my job. Some ways I think I can overcome it is by making a schedule of my spare time. Another way is by giving up some things so I will have more time for school stuff. By doing this I might have defeated my most difficult component time management.

1 comment:

  1. You have identified the components of your life that require your time and that's a great start. You have a full life, work, relationships, family, school. All of these things take time and they are all healthy parts of our lives. How do we do it all? Keeping a schedule will help you to be more efficient. Some days you will stay on schedule, then you might have a rough day and not stick to the schedule. Keep using a planner and overtime you will learn to "master" your time. You are aware of the challenge so now you can defeat it.

    ReplyDelete