Thursday, February 16, 2012

My reading history.

Last book I picked up and glanced through it was my English 101 book. I didn't took the time or effort to read it because I got bored. The professor would ask us to read stories from the book, but I would ignore what I was supposed to do. I am more of a visual learner. if I read without taking breaks I eventually get tired and forget about reading. However, I try reading but at a certain point I decide to do something else. I wasn't raised with books around me. Throughout my life video games were my entertainment, spare time, enjoyment, etc. The only thing I would read would be the task I had to complete in order to pass a mission. Although, my life was not surrounded by books I would like to obtain better reading abilities.

1 comment:

  1. Many share your story and they just weren't exposed to books. Since you have the ability to read, we just have to find books that interest you so that you can have the experience of reading a "good book". Yes you will have to read plenty throughout college and no, you won't like it all. But I do want you to be an empowered reader, knowing that you can read and understand whatever comes your way.

    ReplyDelete